We are looking for a Locum Dental Therapist working Mondays and Tuesdays between 9th January and 17th April 2024 to join our friendly team in Cantley, Doncaster to work with us to deliver the highest quality of comfort and care to our patients and to strive to continuously improve the quality of our service and who reflects our vision for the future.
Cantley Dental Centre is part of a rapidly growing group which will give the resources and support you need to help you succeed within the business; with exceptional development opportunities to take you as far as you want to go to develop your career with a clear career progression plan, including payment of CPD and additional courses.
About The Practice
- Offering a mixture of NHS and Private with great growth potential.
- Very stable team with happy relaxed atmosphere, qualified nurses
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support – giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Long Standing patient list
If you have the belief, the drive and the talent to help us in our ambition then we want to hear from you.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary contract, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 3.5 months
Expected hours: 16.5 per week
- Employee mentoring programme
- Referral programme
- Transport links
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Dental Therapist: 1 year (preferred)
- GDC Registration (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 10/01/2024